So, I was tagged by the wonderful Beth @ Reading Every Night for this award! You can find her post here. She is literally the sweetest person ever, always leaving super long comments that brighten up my day and her blog is terrific!
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about me
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice (lol no)
5. Link your nominees and let them know of the nomination (still no)
1. I haven’t watched any of this year’s Oscar nominees. I mean, I didn’t watch last year’s either. Or the year before that. I’m hoping to at least watch some of them, though, especially since everyone seems to love La La Land and Moonlight.
2. I don’t like classics. I mean, some of them have really interesting concepts, but the writing is so dense that I can barely stand it, and they can be so boring. So far, the only classic I’ve read and liked has been Lois Lowry’s The Giver, which I read back in the seventh grade.
3. I like EDM. I’m pretty sure that if I told people this in real life that they’d be surprised because I’m a quiet person and I like to read, but I love EDM. Galantis, David Guetta, Kygo, Zedd, The Chainsmokers, and Flume are some of my favorites. I know, it’s shallow.
4. I used to write books on Wattpad. And I was sort of semi-famous? I got likes and comments, and my most popular story got over 20,000 reads, so that was cool. I ended up deleting all my stories because I wasn’t in love with it anymore, but it was definitely a big part of my life back in middle school.
5. I get spoiled easily. Books, movies, TV shows. Everything. Just a small list of things I’ve been spoiled for: Clockwork Princess, The Blood of Olympus, Allegiant, Crooked Kingdom, Champion, Crown of Midnight (I actually spoiled myself, that’s how prone to it I am), Sons of Anarchy, the most recent season of How to Get Away with Murder, etc. I’m a spoiler magnet.
6. I read Percy Jackson before Harry Potter. I used to do summer track when I was younger, and those track meets would literally last all day long, so I decided to bring a book with me. My mom had a habit to buy my brother books even though he doesn’t like reading at all, so I’d often read them for myself. I had to rush, so I just picked up whatever books caught my eye, read a couple of sentences, and determined from there if I should read it or not. I picked up Harry Potter, but didn’t like it (the horror!), but after reading the chapter title of The Lightning Thief, I decided to read it. Obviously, the rest is history.
7. I’ve only gone to one concert. I’m not really into huge crowded places in the first place, so I don’t really think it’s a travesty, but my mom surprised me with tickets to a Lorde concert in the sixth grade. It was brilliant (and, yes, I’m still waiting for new Lorde music, unfortunately).
I still have one more blogging award, so I’m going to leave nominating for then. I’m already running out of people to nominate that haven’t done it. 😂
Also, I’d like to take a moment and thank all of you for nominating me for so many of these awards, not only in such a short amount of time, but also since I’ve only been blogging for a while! I didn’t think I’d get any of these for months (or anything else that’s happened), so thank you! And another huge thank you because, somehow, I reached 100 followers on Monday! Excuse me while I squeal copiously because I honestly didn’t think I’d have so many people who’d follow me, especially before two full months of blogging, nor did I think I’d ever get this volume of liked or comments. It means so much to me. ❤️